Welcome to expgains – The Gaming Marketplace.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “terms”), provide governance of your use on www.expgains.com (the “Site”). This website is operated by expgains. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to expgains. This website is offered by expgains, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the Site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You may not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including payment information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Payment information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without expressed written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Overview of main terms
- To buy or sell any Service on the Site, you must be a registered user. Registration is free.
- A Service is priced by the discretion of the seller
- A buyer can purchase a Service through the “Order Now” button on a listing, or through “Send a custom order”. The seller reviews the custom order, and sends an order back considering the information provided by the buyer. The buyer can either accept and go to checkout, or reject the offer.
- The only selling fees involved is a fixed commission rate of 20%, this encompasses the payment gateway transaction fees that we pay.
- Sellers must fulfil orders placed by buyers for their Services. They may not cancel orders regularly, and may not cancel without cause.
- When placing an order, users may not use any payment method outside of expgains.com
- Buyers are granted full rights to any Service purchased, sellers must return the buyer’s gaming account, with only the paid Service carried out on the buyer’s account.
- In the event that a seller modifies the buyers gaming account in a way which goes against the Service bought by the buyer, the buyer can submit a dispute and by providing sufficient photographic evidence, we will provide a complete refund.
- Content uploaded to expgains is predominantly done by our users, which is classified as User Generated Content. Therefore, expgains is not responsible for the content, quality or level of Service provided by sellers, apart from any Services listed by expgains. Thus, we will not take responsibility for the misconduct of users, including any improper activity of a seller on a buyer’s account. However, we will ban users which are guilty of such misconduct with sufficient evidence. Thus, any disputes are between the two users involved in the transaction and not expgains, unless it concerns a Service listed by expgains. We will intervene when required, and verify sellers through ID checks in order to mitigate illegitimate activity.
- We provide no warranty for Services, their delivery, and any subsequent communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to use our rating system, and common sense when selecting a Service.
- expgains retains the right to use any Services uploaded for promotional or marketing reasons.
Summary of process
- When a payment is completed, the order is created and both relevant users are notified via internal notifications on expgains and through email.
- The buyer must provide the seller with the necessary information, such the seller can start working on the Service required.
- When the seller has received the relevant information, they will go to the order page and click the “Start” button. This initiates the countdown for the delivery of the Service. Sellers must not deliberately delay starting the Service after they have received the necessary information from the buyer, if this occurs orders may be cancelled and frequent misuses of the “Start” button will lead to a suspension. It is against our terms if the seller delays clicking “Start” significantly after the buyer has provided the necessary information, in order to make a delivery in time.
- When the seller has completed the Service, they can press the “Deliver” button on the order page. In this process, sellers must relinquish access to the gaming account of the buyer, and be able to provide proof of the Service carried out. Proof can be through screenshots, videos or other photographic evidence that show clear validation of the completion of the Service purchased and advertised on their Service listing.
- The “deliver” button must not be manipulated by sellers. If the deliver button is abused by sellers when an order was not completed, it may result in the cancellation of that order. As a result, a warning will be issued to the seller.
- An order is marked finished after the seller has changed the order status to delivered.
- If there are any conflicts between buyers and sellers, we recommend both parties to try to resolve these conflicts via our messaging system. If a resolution cannot be settled, a dispute can be opened by opening the order page and pressing “dispute”.
- After a buyer purchases a Service, the Seller will be notified via an email and through the bell feature implemented on the Site (if they are logged into their account).
- Sellers must meet the delivery time they set on their Service. If they fail to do so, the order will be marked “late” and buyers may be able to cancel the order. If Sellers are unable to meet the delivery time set for any particular reason, they are able to edit the time by visiting the “My Services” page.
- When sellers mark an order delivered, they must revoke access to the buyer’s account and be able to provide proof of work carried out on the account in the form of digital evidence.
- Users are accountable for scanning files that are sent via our messaging system for viruses and malware. We will not be responsible for any damages that may occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers must click “accept” to the delivery of the seller if the Service matches what they paid for. However, if there is something missing, it is important not to accept delivery but to let the seller know via message in the order page.
- After a Service has been delivered, the buyer can leave a rating for the seller. Ratings are very important, they demonstrate the level of satisfaction that was attained purchasing a Service.
- Ratings will not be removed unless there are any clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- If there is an abuse of our rating system, such as ratings from illegitimate sales, arranged purchases to artificially boost ratings, or making purchases from additional accounts by the same user, this will result in a permanent suspension for all related accounts.
- Sellers cannot remove ratings from buyers after mutual cancellations.
- To settle conflicts, communication via our internal messaging system between buyers and sellers is encouraged.
- If a resolution cannot be met between both parties, then the dispute button can be used in the order page and we will make an investigation into the matter.
- Disputes will be evaluated based on numerous factors including: violations to our Terms of Service, misconduct and improper use of our delivery system. These factors decipher the eligibility of a cancellation of an order.
- If you encounter user behaviour abusive to our Terms of Service, you can contact us by using the details found at the end of this page.
- Any order cancellations, when eligible, must only be performed on expgains. Reversing a payment made for a Service through your payment provider or your bank violates these Terms of Service. If you do so, your account may get disabled. If payment is reversed with your payment provider, the funds will not be eligible for a refund because of our obligations towards the payment provider.
- If an order is cancelled for any particular reason, the equivalent value of the amount paid by the buyer will be returned in the form of credits to the buyer.
- Orders which are completed or marked “Finished” may be cancelled, upon review up to 14 days after the order was marked complete. Orders cannot be partially cancelled. Meaning partial refunds are not possible.
- expgains, through its Payment Service Provider, reverses the right to cancel any order or place funds on hold if there are suspected fraudulent transactions carried out on the Site.
- In the event of a cancellation, before work has begun, the seller must relinquish use of the buyer’s account. If the seller has carried out any work entailing to the Service purchased by the buyer, then the buyer can only cancel the transaction if the seller has not provided the Service paid for. A buyer cannot cancel a transaction when the seller is still working on their account, unless the seller has deviated from carrying out the Service they sold to the buyer. In this case, the buyer is advised to immediately change their account details from what they provided to the seller.
- After delivery of a Service, if the seller has proof of completing the Service bought by the buyer, the buyer cannot cancel the transaction. Additionally, buyers are not allowed to ask for more services than they paid for unless they pay for these separately. Thus, they must accept delivery if it matches what they paid for the Service.
- Orders cannot be cancelled based on the seller’s quality of the delivery of the Service, if the Service was described in the same way on their Service listing page.
- Any unresolved conflicts can be solved via our dispute procedure, which can be started by clicking the dispute button the order page. Both parties should explain their case, and we will investigate the relevant information to either provide the seller with the funds paid by the buyer or refund the buyer completely.
- We will not take action against orders if the buyer failed to inform their seller of issues relating to the service carried out by the seller.
- If users violate the terms of expgains during an order, the order may result in being cancelled. This includes, but is not limited to; unlawful behaviour, harassment or other violations to expgains Terms of Service.
Order cancellations will be carried out by us, based on the order status according to, but not limited to, the following reasons:
Active (buyer has submitted necessary order details, but the seller has not yet delivered on expgains)
- The seller is late for delivery and also unresponsive for a time period exceeding 24 hours since the order was marked late.
- A user manipulates or threatens or abuses the other party relating to low ratings, or threatening order information (such as logins, personal account information) against the other user.
- Users have either supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing Services. Either relating to the seller’s delivery, or as a part of the buyer’s requirements.
- The user’s account has been terminated due to violating our Terms of Service or has been closed down to other reasons.
Delivered (when the seller clicks the “deliver” button, and before the order is marked “finished”)
- The seller delays the service significantly such that they miss the delivery time frame specified on their Service listing.
- The start button clicked excessively after the order information is provided by the buyer, or the delivery button is clicked prematurely (before the Service is completed) in order to meet the delivery due date. Note: repeated offenders will have their accounts permanently suspended.
- The seller has not completed the Service paid for and cannot supply proof of work carried out given mutually agreed order requirements.
- The seller asks for additional payments, be it on or off expgains.com, therefore withholding the delivery of the Services paid for by the buyer.
- If the seller withholds delivery of the Service due to rating reasons or any other similar reasons.
- Buyers who ask or demand extra Services which they did not pay for, which differ from the requirements agreed-upon.
- Buyers which threaten sellers with negative ratings, in order to gain additional services from the Seller, which were not agreed in the requirements.
Finished (proceeding stage after the delivery is either accepted by the buyer, or the period of 5 days transpires after the delivery)
- If the buyer’s account was banned or action has been taken against the buyer given hacking or misuse of the account when the seller carried out the Service. It is essential for clear evidence, showing that these claims have causality to the usage of the gaming account by the seller.
- Cancellation requests for orders marked finished must occur before 7 days after the order is marked finished.
- expgains will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to the Payment Service Provider you used to pay for the Service. Funds are instead returned to your credit balance within expgains, and will be of use for future purchases on expgains.
expgains retains the right to use publicly published completed works to aid with our marketing and promotional purposes.
You may not use any payment method outside of expgains.com. This includes sending payments to a seller of a Service via any payment method, outside of our payment process. In the case that you have been asked to provide a payment method outside of expgains.com, please report it to us using our contact details below.
You pay expgains when ordering a Service listed by sellers, using the “Order Now” button. We partner with a Payment Service Provider, collecting payments made by buyers and distribute them to the seller of the Service, and we hold funds relating to “credit” balances held within expgains.
We are a limited authorized payment collection agent for the seller for the sole purpose of accepting payments (if applicable, via our Payment Service provider) from you, and distributing the payment to the seller. We are responsible (via our Payment Service Provider, as applicable) for distributing the funds paid by you to the seller in the manner represented in these Terms of Service. In the event that we do not distribute the amounts due to the seller, the seller only has recourse against expgains, and not you.
Additionally, you can “send a custom order” within a Service listing, meeting your specific requirements. In most geographical areas, Services can be purchased on expgains via our Payment Service Provider or using credits earned on expgains.
When making a purchase on expgains, using a payment method you represent and warrant that: (a) you have legal authorization to provide this type of information, (b) you have legal authorization or have been granted permission to use the payment method; (c) if acting as a proxy, employee or agent of a legal entity or person that owns the payment method, you have been granted authorization to use this method for payments on expgains; and (d) the actions you take do not violate applicable law.
Once a Service has been purchased, you must provide relevant details to allow the seller to complete the transaction. If necessary details are not provided, the seller will be unable to carry out the Service.
You agree to be responsible to comply with any tax requirements applicable to you, including but not limited to obligations to deduct or withhold taxes. The prices present on the Site are net amounts, which will be paid following direct or indirect taxes, levy, withheld tax and/or deductions.
We will refund the price of the Service you paid if you can prove the misuse of your account by the seller, or not providing the Service you paid for. If we refund you, we will add credits in your expgains with which can be spent on other Services. Note, we will only refund the amount paid in terms of credits which can be spent within expgains or withdrawn via the withdrawals section.
All prices are quoted in Pound sterling (GBP), when you pay using a payment method, if you are eligible, the Payment Service Provider will translate this amount into your local currency via their exchange rate.
- A custom order can be sent on the listing of the Service, by clicking “Send a custom order”
- As a buyer, you are able to request custom orders from sellers, these are helpful if you have requirements outside of the Service or extras listed. You can provide the description of the Service, the price and also the time expected for delivery of the Service.
- The seller responds with an offer based on this custom order. You can either decline the offer, or proceed to checkout this custom order.
Sellers list Services relating to gaming, allowing buyers to purchase their Services. Services appear pending when you list them, because we monitor the content to ensure it meets our Terms of Service. In addition, if a seller has not verified their identity, then a Service will remain pending until verification is completed (read more about this below). Sellers list their Services for a fixed price, and can add extras which differ from the base Service you are listing. For each order you sell successfully, your expgains account is accredited with a net revenue amount of 80% of the purchase amount. The order status must turn from delivered to finished for your credit to become withdrawable. This happens after an order is delivered and accepted by the buyer. It will automatically change to delivered after 5 days, even if the buyer does not accept delivery.
If the order is cancelled for any particular reason, then the credits will be returned to the buyer’s credit balance. Revenues can be withdrawn once the threshold of £20 (GBP) is reached. If there is a chargeback issued by the buyer, then the amount you received will be deducted from your expgains account. However, we do review chargebacks initiated by the buyer relating to the payment provider, and dispute on the behalf of the seller. We aim to resolve disputes regarding chargebacks in the seller’s favour. If it is possible (the chargeback allows), then expgains (or its Payment Service Provider) will return net revenue back to the seller (either full or some amount), otherwise, if the case is unsuccessful the chargeback amount will be at the loss of the seller.
Sellers are not permitted to promote their Services or content through the AdWords platform. For security purposes, expgains may disable the ability of a seller to withdraw revenue if there are security concerns to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may happen if you are reported for misconduct by buyers, or if you link multiple expgain’s accounts to a single withdrawal Payment Service Provider. Sellers are responsible for applicable direct or indirect taxes, including GST, VAT or other taxes, which apply given residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and at all times comply with any obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction.
- expgains is a Limited Payment Collection Agent, where the seller appoints expgains as the Limited Payment Collection Agent for the sole use of accepting payments (via it’s Payment Service Providers) from the buyer, distributing the net revenue to the seller. The seller agrees that the payment from buyer to expgains is considered analogous to direct payment made to seller. The buyer’s payment obligation to the seller is satisfied with the receipt of payment by expgains (or its Payment Service Provider), and expgains is responsible for distributing the net revenue to the seller.
- If expgains does not allocate the net revenue to the seller, the seller only has recourse against expgains and not the buyer directly. The seller agrees that expgains may incorporate any terms reflected in our Terms of Service including, but not limited to, receipts, notices, disclosures.
- We partner with a Payment Service Provider with the intention of collecting payments deriving from buyers for Services listed by sellers. We also hold sellers net revenue as funds, with the intention of dispersing the revenue when sellers submit a withdrawal request. All withdrawal requests are processed by us, and completed via our Payment Service Provider.
In order to sell on expgains, we require that all sellers must go through verification. After listing a Service for the first time, we will send you an email asking for verification of your credentials. This email will only come from email@example.com, if you receive an email from any other account please mark it as spam, and report it to us. Once you verify your account, we will change the status of your listing from “pending” to “active”, therefore it will be visible on our Site. We aim to do this within 24 hours, however, we will not be liable to verify your account under a particular time limit.
After you have verified your ID once, we will not usually ask for further proof of ID for listing a Service, unless we have legal requests or potential reasons of concern. Any subsequent Services you list after verification will initially be “pending”, while they are reviewed prior to becoming active on our site in order to ensure Services comply with our Terms of Service.
Services listed on expgains are User Generated Content unless a Service is listed by expgains. This means that any Services not originating from the account expgains, are content posted by users as opposed to expgains. Therefore, unless it is a Service listed by expgains, expgains is not responsible for the content, quality or level of service performed by sellers. We also provide no warranty regarding the Services listed by sellers, their delivery, or any communications involving buyers and sellers. We are not accountable for any violations of copyright, trademarks, or other rights or violations, because of the nature of User Generated Content. We encourage anyone who notices violations of copyright, trademarks, or other rights or violations to report these Services to us via our contact information below, with proof of ownership provided where appropriate. If the content is deemed to be violating content it will be removed or disabled.
By listing a Service, the seller acknowledges that they have sufficient rights and permissions to provide and sell or resell the Service offered on expgains. Sellers advertising their Services online must comply with the laws and Terms of Service of the particular advertising platform or website they are using, in order to advertise. Failing to comply, may lead to the removal of their Services and/or a suspension of their account on expgains.
We will not approve or may remove your listed Service, if you list a Service with violations regarding:
- Illegal or fraudulent services
- Copyright or trademark infringement. As well as any violations to any relevant third party’s Terms of Service.
- Duplications of other Services already listed
- Spam, or violent or other significantly low-quality Services
- Misleading Services
- Services which involve the reselling of regulated goods
- Services orientated around adult services, pornographic or inappropriate/obscene derivations
If Services are found committing any of the violations, we will suspend the seller’s account. Services which are deleted given violation reasons will not be reinstated. Services which include a URL, violating our Terms of Service will be removed. If deliveries from sellers repeatedly do not match the pictures, videos or description included, then we have the right to permanently disable the seller’s account. Analogously, if any pictures, videos or description violate our Terms of Service we have the right to permanently disable the seller’s account.
Sellers can list extras for the Service they are listing. These are additional to the main Service provided, and are charged at a price discretionary to the seller. Critically, they must be derived and related to the base Service listed, and must be delivered at the same time as the base Service. These extras may be removed if they violate our Terms of Service. The same criteria which apply for Services apply to extras, please see the list above relating to violations of Services. If there are violating extras, these will be removed by expgains. Sellers can extend the time of delivery when listing extras to facilitate the additional time needed to complete the additional services, on top of the base Service.
The services provided via custom order must not violate the same conditions seen for the base Service provided above. In addition, the Terms of Service of expgains must not be violated.
If we announce a coupon, it will be done via our social media. The announcement will specify whether the coupon applies to all sellers or just a particular individual. In the case that the coupon applies to all sellers, you agree with receiving a reduction in your revenue by the coupon amount.
Withdrawing Net Revenues
As mentioned already, a seller will receive 80% of the revenue generated in the sale of a Service. The other 20% is paid to expgains as commission, which includes the transaction fees which expgains pays to its Payment Service Provider. The 80% is referred to as a net revenue since it takes into the costs involved (commission to expgains) after receiving the initial revenue.
To withdraw the funds in your account, you must reach the £20 (GBP) threshold. In addition, to withdraw the credits in your expgains you must have either an account with expgain’s Payment Service Provider or a bank account as a withdrawal method. This can be changed at any time within your dashboard.
The funds eligible for withdrawal are held at an account with expgain’s Payment Service Provider. Consequently, all payment or withdrawal services, are carried out by the use of expgain’s Payment Service Provider. You are only permitted to have one account for both of expgain’s withdrawal methods. Meaning, you cannot use the same withdrawal information such as the same email address or account details for the same Payment Service Provider in two or more different expgain’s accounts under your credentials.
To withdraw the available net revenue in your account, you must click “withdrawals” in the top right-hand corner menu, or click “withdrawals” in your dashboard. You can only withdraw your available balance, you can view your available balance in your dashboard page. You must wait till an order is marked finished for the pending funds to turn into available, thus becoming withdrawable. The order is marked finished either when the buyer accepts your delivery, or after 5 days has elapsed since delivery. Once a withdrawal is completed it cannot be undone.
4. User Conduct
We require that user identities are kept unidentified, this protects the privacy of our users. Therefore, the requesting or providing of any personal contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers or other social media usernames to communicate with other expgain’s users outside of expgains.com is strictly against our Terms of Service. The only external communication permitted is mandatory communication via the gaming platform to complete a Service. These details should be supplied within the order page after the purchase has taken place. Users must not use expgains as a platform to discuss Services taking place outside of expgains.com, which subsequently lead to payments outside of expgains.
We cannot guarantee the quality of Service provided by the seller to the buyer. If you believe you have not received the Service described by the seller, you may dispute the transaction by clicking the dispute button on the order page. There is no protection by expgains for communication taken place outside of expgains.com. In addition, all account and gaming information must be shared exclusively via the tools provided by expgains. Unsolicited activity such as rude, abusive or improper language or behavior is not tolerated by expgains, and will either result in an account warning or permanent suspension of the account. Discrimination is not tolerated, and if there are any signs of discrimination against another user based on race, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise the user will be permanently suspended.
Sellers warrant that any work done in their Services listed is carried out by them, and is original work. Meaning, they will not infringe third party rights, copyrights, or trademarks. Sellers also warrant that they hold the rights for any pictures or videos they include in their Service, or that they use copyright and or trademark free material for commercial use. We hold the right to remove material on expgains.com if it infringes third party rights, copyrights, or trademarks.
5. User comments, feedback, and other submissions
If, at our request, you send information as apart of competition entries or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments, Services posted or uploads to expgains.com will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments, Services posted or material uploaded to expgains will not contain unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments, Services posted or uploads to expgains and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments, Services or uploads posted by you or any third-party.
6. Personal Information
7. Work for hire
Services provided by sellers are classified as work for hire, where geographically applicable. Local, state and national laws apply given residency of a user. If you are a resident of the United States, you are under the copyright law of the United States. According to 17 U.S.C. § 101, work for hire is such that the individual paying for the work is the legal author or owner of the work as opposed to the worker. Therefore, once a seller has completed a Service, any work carried out in the Service belongs to the buyer and the seller has no rights over any of the work carried out. Crucially, the buyer must pay the amount necessitated by the seller in the Service (includes extras or custom orders), and must not cancel or chargeback the payment made for the Service.
8. Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We do not allow the listing of Services which are outside of the gaming industry. Services deriving from adult or pornography are strictly prohibited. In addition, any language or behavior which is inappropriate is unwelcome. We do not welcome any user to bully, harass or use hate speech to another user. In connection with this, users must not upload, send or provide as a Service any malicious content which intends to compromise another users account or information.
It is paramount that you must not post any personal information retrieved from another user, especially gaming information during an order. As a seller, you must also relinquish all access to the buyers gaming account after delivery has been completed.
You must not falsify your identity to create an account on expgains.com. Meaning, you must not change any parts of your identity, including but not limited to, your name, date of birth, payment details, email address, physical address. You must also not create an account on expgains for another individual, or use another individual’s details and/or information when completing payment or any other activity on expgains. All personal information must be accurate and complete, additionally, it must not be illegal, offensive, harmful or misleading.
We reserve the right to verify sellers by asking for their ID via an email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We only send verification emails from this email address and require ID sent as a reply to this email address. We are not accountable if you send ID to another email other than this one provided. You must not use expgains to conduct any unlawful or illegal activities.
We limit users to one account to prevent abuse and/or fraud. If multiple accounts are created using the same credentials or under the same personal payment information then all related accounts may be disabled or permanently suspended. You must not advertise expgains accounts for sale or buy them from other users.
9. Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of expgains.com will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service or any content including all listed Services on expgains, is at your sole risk. All the Services listed on expgains.com, and the service we provide to you (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall expgains, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because in some geographical regions, states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless expgains and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
13. Entire agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
14. Governing law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of expgains, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom.
15. Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- expgains reserves the right to either disable or permanently suspend any accounts which violate our Terms of Service.
- Any user which has a disabled or suspended account is unable to either buy or sell on expgains. Either through the banned account or through the creation of a new account.
- For users guilty of violating our Terms of Service, and subsequently, their account being disabled or suspended may contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this agreement.
- As a user, you must have the ability to verify your account ownership by providing any relevant documents to us, if required.
- Sellers with disabled accounts may be able to withdraw revenues after they have provided full verification of account ownership. A period of 30 days must elapse after the date of the last cleared payment for a Service they listed, and given approval by expgains.
- Disputes can be raised by clicking the dispute button in the order page, they will be handled by us. Meaning that the outcome is decided by expgains, and after the outcome is decided each user is unable to contest the outcome.
- We may adjust our Terms of Service periodically, these changes will be visible on this page. Subsequently, you agree and understand that when the Terms of Service of expgains change, the Terms of Service you must comply with to use expgains.com are the newly revised version. Meaning, we will treat your acceptance of our Terms of Service as the acceptance of the newly revised version.
- Sellers agree that any information received from the buyer which is not publically available, must be kept confidential and should only be discussed with the buyer for the delivery of the Service purchased by the buyer.
- If there is user misconduct, an illegitimate Service listed or other violations of Terms of Service, you can contact us by the contact information below. In order to protect individual privacy, we will not share the results of the investigation.
17. Contact information
For more information about our Terms of Service or for any reports of user misconduct, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
expgains, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom